Confidence Building Courses
Believe it or not confidence is a natural state.
If you feel that you are low in self-confidence, then it’s likely that you believe you’ve always been that way. You may know that other factors will have influenced your confidence level, such as your parents, school, friends and society, but that’s just the way you are.
I want to reassure you however that this belief is wrong. Our natural state is to have confidence and to be okay with ourselves. You don’t see many babies showing a fear of failure or being self-critical.
It isn’t until you have experiences in your life and probably start to assume things from the way other people speak or behave, that you start to doubt yourself. Then you may become self-critical and the spiral continues leaving you with low self-confidence.
Our Confidence Building Courses are specifically designed to aid your employees enhance their natural state of confidence to improve performance, retention and absence levels. Building on your employees development objectives, our objectives are:
- Increase the candidates awareness of what confidence is, why it is important in business and life and how individuals can make a choice to be confident
- Identify their own strengths and weaknesses within the different aspects of confidence
- Explore key areas and techniques of confidence building, tailored to individuals self assessments and clients requirements
- Examples of some of these areas would be:
- Making a good first impression
- Confident body language
- What have I got to be confident about?
- The other person’s perspective
- Challenging self-doubt
- What does confidence look like to me?
Contact us today to find our more about how your employees could benefit from a Confidence Building courses.