Frequently Asked Questions
The other key reason to choose CCB is what our clients say about us:
“Jo is an excellent trainer and coach. She combines her in depth knowledge of confidence and goal setting with her unique group techniques to produce fantastic results. Jo has an enthusiastic style that makes any training more memorable and impactful. The feedback from the group after completing her workshop was excellent.”
Nicholas, Denne Construction
Confidence coaching is synergistic with leadership and management skills as both help develop self-awareness and potential. However, whatever an employee’s level of competence is without the confidence in their abilities to deliver those skills the individual won’t achieve their success potential.
Success is also more closely linked to confidence than to competence. So to maximise the potential of a team or individual, confidence should be a key focus.
- Raised self-awareness, via coaching and coaching exercises
- An understanding of the importance of confidence and it’s benefits
- Tips, techniques and strategies to build self-belief and deal with limiting assumptions
- Development of a personal confidence style
- Individual and team goal setting
- Individual and team action planning
- A passionate and engaging presentation style of tailor made content
The objectives are reviewed and modified as necessary during the process. The discussions with the individual or team however would be confidential with only an agreed overview being reported back to the line manager and stakeholders.
The number and timing of the sessions is dependent on the issues involved and the employee’s learning style. From experience a minimum of 3 or 4 sessions is required to achieve sustained change.